12 more events, thanks to God’s blessings and each individual who has supported me, given pure love, guidance, and kindness in my journey. 🙏
I am forever grateful to be serving you.
1. Spoke at India’s Independence Day event in Seattle, Washington alongside actress Nargis Fakhri. Thank you, everyone at the Jersey Tarana, Nidhi Kumar Ji, Abhishek Mishra Ji and AAGMAN for inviting me.
2. Earned a $50,000 worth of sponsorship from a real-estate company for BWAP service project. To help make this happen, I drove 6 hours, met with the hotel management team and presented about "Beauty with a Purpose".
3. Successfully raised $10,000 in donation money for an organization very close to my heart. I am grateful for the opportunities to serve and be of assistance. (This organization did not want to be named.)
4. Worked with an entertainment company that franchises in over 100 countries to bring their next show in Seattle.
5. With the help of a medical director based in Washington State, I raised funds to donate 200 books educating our youth about the drug prevention, drug consequences, drug reversal and drug rehabilitation process.
6. Invited by Mr. Albert Jasani and Miss Shobhna Patel to be a part of India’s largest Parade in NEW YORK CITY. There was an audience of 100,000 people!
7. Invited in NEW JERSEY, to speak alongside Jacqueline Fernandez a Big Bollywood star and former Miss Sri Lanka. Thank you Superwoman Bindu Ji for your invitation. I LOVED how she filled the room with great JOY!
8. Spoke alongside singer Shreya Ghoshal in September at one of the biggest arenas in Seattle, Washington. Thank you to superstar show promoter Amit ji for the invitation. Shreya's voice is captivating, just like Toni Ann's voice!
9. Worked alongside 3 photographers: one from Toronto, one from Wenatchee and one from Seattle. When posting pictures from their shoot, I either shared a message centered around my service project or wrote a meaningful post.
10. Had a dinner celebration alongside the Stallones. They were promoting their "47 meters down uncaged movie", starring their daughter Sistine Rose Stallone. That night, I had the honor of meeting Mike Hatton, star of the Oscar winning movie "Green Book".
11. To help perfect my talent, I worked alongside @oksanagrishina who has 33 world titles! She is a powerhouse! During one of our sessions, I had the honor of meeting @alexmagala -Winner of "Russia Got Talent". What an honor and inspiration!
12. Invited to Judge Portland Got Talent in PORTLAND, OREGON alongside Actress Meenakshi Seshadri, who was former Miss India.